Paradise Valley Vacation Home Rental Contract
This agreement, Made and Entered Into on this the ________ day of ______________, _____, by and between the Paradise Canyon, Ltd. and owners hereinafter referred to as “Lessor”, and _____________________________________________ , hereinafter referred to as “Lessee”.
The Lessor, in consideration of the covenants and agreements to be kept and performed, does hereby lease to the Lessee the premises located at 5302 Paradise Canyon Rd, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253 subject to the terms and conditions set forth below:
The Lessee agrees to pay rent for the said premises in the sum of $_____________ payable no less than twenty-one (21) days in advance. The term shall commence on __________________ at ____ P.M. and shall end on __________________ at 12:00 P.M. Lessee agrees not to arrive early or without notice, as this will only delay the cleaning of the house and check in time. Lessee also is aware of and agrees that no refund will be issued if reservations are canceled less than twenty-one (21) days prior to the reservation arrival date.
- Lessee accepts the above premises and furnishings in working order and good condition and agrees to maintain them in such working order and good condition as long as Lessee occupies the premises. The lessee also agrees to return the premises to the Lessor in as good order and condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted. Lessee will be responsible for payment to Lessor for all damages of any type and will replace and restore all glass broken or damaged and replace all lost keys. If no damage to the premises or furnishings are found upon checkout, as inspected by a designated agent of the Paradise Canyon, Ltd., the security deposit required for reservation will be returned in full within thirty (30) days of departure.
- No activity will be carried on in the above premises which will disturb occupants or other neighbors and Lessee will not allow any nuisance to occur or exist. Good housekeeping habits will be exercised so as to prevent insect, bug, or rodent infestation or other hazards. No accumulation of garbage or refuse inside or outside the premises will be permitted. All trash should be bagged and put in the trash container located in the garage of the home.
- Lessor shall have free access at reasonable times to the premises in order to inspect, examine or make needed repairs to the home, and Lessor shall have the right of entry in the event of an emergency, nuisance, or disturbance, in the opinion of the Lessor. Any such entry shall not violate the Lessee’s rights, nor shall the Lessor incur any liability to the Lessee. Should the lessor expect or need entry, the lessee will be informed and a scheduled entry time confirmed.
- No pets or animals of any kind whatsoever shall be kept, allowed or permitted on or in the premises without prior consent of the Lessor.
- Lessee will deposit with the Lessor a security and damage deposit of $500 to guarantee occupancy of the premises and performance by the Lessee of all conditions and obligations in this agreement. Refund will be made only after inspection by Lessor to insure compliance with the terms hereof.
- Lessee’s liability for damages to the premises or furnishings shall not be limited to the amount of said deposit, but said liability shall include full payment for restoration or repair or damaged premises or furnishes.
- The above premises shall not be sub-rented or sub-leased or sub-loaned; nor shall this rental agreement be assigned to anyone without prior written consent of the Lessor. Occupancy of the above premises and use of the furnishings therein shall be limited to the person whose name appears on this agreement and Lessee, and the Lessee’s guests and invitees, which shall be a maximum of 8 person(s). Lessee agrees to pay an additional charge of $200 per person(s) over the maximum occupancy.
- It is expressly agreed by and between the parties that Lessor is exempted and held harmless from any and all liability, and any damage or injury to any person or property caused by or resulting from: fire, steam, electricity, water (including the pool), rain, ice, snow, or leak from or flow from, or into, any part of the said property. The Lessor is also exempted and held harmless from any damage or injury resulting or arising from any other cause happening whatsoever, including any negligent acts by person, including the Lessor. The Lessee shall be solely responsible for and hold the Lessor harmless from any and all claims whatsoever, it being understood by and between the parties that this clause is material to the making of this agreement, and is a significant part of consideration relative to the amount of rent paid by Lessee. This obligation of the Lessee shall further apply to all of Lessee’s guests, invitees, business associates, and all other persons present or permitted on subject property under the direction or permission of the Lessee.
- Lessee shall be solely responsible for any thefts, acts of vandalism, or other damage or loss of personal property which may occur during the course of this agreement, whether said damage or loss be the property of Lessee of to the Lessee’s guests, associates, invitees, or any other person or persons.
- The names and address of the parties to this Agreement are as follows:
Lessors: Paradise Canyon, Ltd. and Owners
Address: 5302 Paradise Canyon Rd.
Paradise Valley , AZ 85253
Telephone No. __________________________________
- This rental agreement incorporates and embodies the entire agreement between the parties, and no oral modification hereto shall be recognized as binding, regardless of the conduct of the parties, unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
- OTHER AGREEMENTS:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have agreed to and have accepted the foregoing on the date first above written.
Jesselyn Yarish of Paradise Canyon, Ltd.